WIC Offers nutritious foods that participants can now purchase with an EBT card also known as eWIC.
Farmers Market Nutrition Program
During the summer WIC provides additional $20 coupon for each eligible WIC participant to buy fresh produce at local farmers markets. Ask your WIC counselor about receiving these coupons at your next WIC appointment or stop in today at your local WIC clinic. Coupons available while supplies last!
WIC Shopping App
Learn more about nutrition and health and get credit for your WIC nutrition class at WICHealth.org.
- Go to wichealth.org
- Click “Sign up”
- Select “Alaska” as your state
- Under Agency Select:
- Municipality Of Anchorage
- Under Clinic select:
- L St, JBER, “PCC” or Eagle River
- For WIC ID Enter :
- Your last name and birth date MMDDYY (Example: smith102918)
- Create a username, enter a good email address for password recovery and create your password
- Remember to keep your login information for future use!
- Select a security question and answer.
- Click “Register”
- Enter your first name and date of birth and answer profile questions
- Click “Finish Profile”
- Click “Start Lesson” and complete a lesson under one of the five categories
- Complete the lesson & fill out the end of lesson questions
- Click “Submit”
- Log into your email to verify your account!