WIC Offers nutritious foods that participants can now purchase with an EBT card also known as eWIC.
WIC Shopper App
Learn more about nutrition and health and get credit for your WIC nutrition class at WICHealth.org.
- Go to wichealth.org
- Click “Sign up”
- Select “Alaska” as your state
- Under Agency Select:
- Municipality Of Anchorage
- Under Clinic select:
- L St, JBER, “PCC” or Eagle River
- For WIC ID Enter :
- Your last name and birth date MMDDYY (Example: smith102918)
- Create a username, enter a good email address for password recovery, and create your password
- Remember to keep your login information for future use!
- Select a security question and answer.
- Click “Register”
- Enter your first name and date of birth and answer profile questions
- Click “Finish Profile”
- Click “Start Lesson” and complete a lesson under one of the five categories
- Complete the lesson & fill out the end of lesson questions
- Click “Submit”
- Log into your email to verify your account!
* Infant Special Prescription form. Please print and have your physician complete the form. Find the ENPR form HERE.
Farmers Market Nutrition Program
In the Middle of July, WIC provides an additional $45 farmers market voucher to eligible participants. These vouchers can be picked up at the clinic or requested to be mailed by calling 907-343-4668. It’s important to note that vouchers are available while supplies last.