Attention: If you are completing your application forms on your phone, you will need to download the FREE app Adobe Fill and Sign
To receive WIC benefits you must complete the following:
- Family Information Form (only one per household)
- Application for each person applying for WIC
- Proof of income, residency, and identification
- Appointment with a WIC counselor (completed via telephone)
All forms can be found here:
- Family Information Form - All applicants need to fill out this form, one per family.
- Pregnant Women Application - Application to be completed by women who are pregnant.
- Child Application - Fill out an application for every child in the family who is one-year to five-years old.
- Post Partum Women Application - Application for women with a baby (less than six months old) taking formula or women who are breastfeeding a baby (that is less than one year old.)
- Breastfeeding Peer Counselor Enrollment Form - For those interested in receiving more breastfeeding support
- Infant Application - Fill out an application for every infant in the family who is less than 12 months old.
Learn more about breastfeeding support and our peer counselor program here: Breastfeeding
WIC benefits will not be issued until the appointment with the WIC counselor is completed. Request an appointment below.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What does WIC accept for Proof of Income?
- Denali KidCare
- Last 30 Days of Pay Stubs
- Unemployment Papers
- Permanent Fund Dividend
- Child Support
- OCS Fostercare Paperwork
How do I fill out WIC forms on my phone?
If you are completing your application forms on your phone, you will need to download the FREE app Adobe Fill and Sign
Once your forms are filled out, be sure to save them as a PDF, otherwise we receive a blank document and you will have to fill them out again.
How do I submit my Documents?
Use Request Appointment to upload your completed forms and proofs