To receive WIC benefits you must complete the following:
- Family Information Form (only one per household)
- Application for each person applying for WIC
- Proof of income, residency, and identification
- Appointment with a WIC counselor (completed via telephone)
WIC benefits will not be issued until the appointment with the WIC counselor is completed. Request an appointment below.
- Family Information Form - All applicants need to fill out this form, one per family.
- Pregnant Women Application - Application to be completed by women who are pregnant.
- Infant Application - Fill out an application for every infant in the family who is less than 12 months old.
- Child Application - Fill out an application for every child in the family who is one-year to five-years old.
- Post Partum Women Application - Application for women with a baby (less than six months old) taking formula or women who are breastfeeding a baby (that is less than one year old.)
Proof of Income Accepted:
- Denali KidCare
- Last 30 Days of Pay Stubs
- Unemployment Papers
- Permanent Fund Dividend
- Child Support
- OCS Fostercare Paperwork